Company: Siegenia-Aubi Ltd
Job Position: Regional Sales Manager (Scotland & Ireland)
The UK’s leading supplier of tilt & turn window and door hardware, Siegenia, is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to take over responsibility for the areas of Scotland & Ireland. The company is renowned for their quality and market-leading product design supported by outstanding customer service.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Increasing the turnover of the extensive product range including tilt and turn hardware, sliding door hardware, electro-mechanical products and mechanical ventilation systems
• Working in partnership with existing distributors and their key accounts to gain new business, demonstrating the latest technology in window and door hardware systems
• Liaising with architects and specifiers to ensure product compatibility and developing a good working relationship
• Ensuring sales and margin targets are achieved
• Ensuring the territory is managed to include existing and potential new customers through effective area planning
• Regularly reviewing and analysing customer activity to maximise the range of products sold
• Ensuring effective communication between the customer and Siegenia to ensure their expectations are met
• Prioritising project-specific product requirements, where necessary, in order to meet the customer’s needs
• Providing forecasts to the business for budgeting and stock purposes
• Delivering an annual sales action plan and monthly reports
• Actively seeking new business opportunities in line with the overall sales plan
• There will be a requirement to train new and existing customers
Required skills and experience:
• Previous window and door industry experience in an RSM / SM / AM position preferable, but specific hardware knowledge not essential
• A level of technical competence in the product will be required and training will be provided to achieve this.
• IT-literate and experienced in Microsoft Office software. Experience of a CRM system would be advantageous.
• A rounded understanding of the sales process
• Strong organisational, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent commercial awareness
• The ability to self-motivate, a mind set to overcome obstacles and a can-do attitude
• A proven ability to develop strong business relationships
The successful applicant will report to the General Manager and will work with the existing RSM to enable a smooth transfer of responsibilities.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and the responsibilities of the role.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please send a cover letter and CV along with your salary expectations.
Strictly NO AGENCIES