Website arkay_windows Arkay Windows
Experienced Aluminium Window & Door Fabricators
We are looking to recruit experienced Aluminium Window & Door Fabricators to join our dynamic team to build a long-term career with us and to become part of our ongoing success. The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
Skills and Experience
- The candidate must be competent in using power tools such as drills, screw drivers and be accurate at measuring.
- Experience of working with Aluminium preferable but not essential.
- The ability to read & follow specific instructions accurately.
- The role will require the individual to multitask and be flexible in all areas of the shop floor.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail is essential in order supply our customers with high quality products.
- The ability to be able to use and read a tape measure is vital for the role.
- You will need to be prepared to carry out a large degree of manual handling.
- Manufacturing and assembly experience essential.
- The candidate must be reliable.
- Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment to meet installation deadlines.
- Fabrication experience is preferred, however full training will be given to motivated candidates.
- Salary will depend on experience.
- Working Days Mon- Fri 7:30 am- 4:30 pm.
- Possible overtime.
Full-time permanent role
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Arkay Windows are a specialist large-scale fabricator with over 40 years experience based in North London, Watford. Through growth built on putting our customers first, we have risen to supply some of the country’s biggest retail companies, contractors and commercial installers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.