Website ChaseTaylorRec Chase Taylor Recruitment
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working with a successful window and door business based in South Yorkshire. They are looking to employ a BDM/Business Development Manager to join their team.
The ideal business development candidate will come from a sales background within the fenestration/ window and door industry. You will be covering the East Midlands and East Anglian regions.
- Research and identify current opportunity areas considering service, geography, value and competition.
- Devise strategic sales plan to capitalise on opportunities, address weaknesses and deliver growth in accordance with the long-range business plan.
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure alignment between sales and marketing, ensuring maximum value is being extracted from annual marketing spend.
- Where there are new products being released, these are to be introduced to existing Customers and used to introduce new Customers to the Business.
- Report on all KPI requirements with the Line Manager
- Ensure documents are controlled and that the system is regularly audited.
- Take an active role in making business improvements
- Have a details knowledge of various window and door products
- Come from a business development background within the window and door/fenestration industry
- Be extremely organized
- Be able to manage own workload
- Be forward thinking and sales driven
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good bonus structure
- Company car
- Company phone and laptop
If you are an experienced business development candidate and would like to find out more information about this role, please contact Guy at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3167.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.