Website ChaseTaylorRec Chase Taylor Recruitment
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager within the fenestration industry looking for your next career move? If so, we are working with a leading manufacturer of PVC door panels, composite doors, and fire doors, who have been established for over 25 years and who are currently recruiting.
Our client serves the glazing industry primarily at trade level but also commercially via contractors and local authorities. They are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager who can promote their products, targeting new business customers whilst also servicing currents accounts. The target territory is the South Central and South East Regions with the ideal candidate being located along or near the M40 corridor.
The main duties include:
- Developing a network of contacts to attract new clients and research new market opportunities.
- Promoting and maintain long-term relationships with existing customers to grow loyalty.
- Assisting with new product development and improvement of existing products
- Attending customer visits ensuring credit terms are fulfilled by customers.
- Gathering market information and prepare monthly sales reports.
It is essential you have minimum of 2 years in a similar sales role in the fenestration and glazing industry. You must also have excellent communication and negotiation skills and hold a full driving licence.
This is a full-time permanent position and comes with a company car, laptop and mobile phone and excellent commission structure.
For more information or to apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM3249.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.