Aluminium Window & Doors Fabricator
Camel Group (Holsworthy Branch)
To assist the Operations Production Manager in all aspects of Fabrication of Aluminium Doors, Windows and Curtain Wall in line with the Camel Group production schedule.
Duties will involve:
· Fabrication, inclusive of hanging, beading, gasketing, of Aluminium Frames, i.e. Doors, Windows, Curtain Wall
· To ensure the manufacturing schedule is achieved as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to meet targets and deadlines.
· Use of various machinery.
· Provide Technical Support, to both the Aluminium Fabrication Team, and the overall business
· Assisting with incoming goods deliveries
· To ensure all Internal Maintenance is performed daily and reporting all Maintenance issues to Line Manager
The candidate should:
· You should possess a high degree of product knowledge in a variety of Aluminium Systems, predominantly, Schueco & Cortizo
· Ideally Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Aluminium Fabrication based role
· Be able to prioritise and organise work efficiently and effectively.
· Be driven to achieve objectives, regardless of problems.
· Be energetic and enthusiastic, proactively offering proposals.
· Achieve team objectives.
· Be consistent, accurate and ensure that procedures are followed.
To apply please email CV To email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.