Website ChaseTaylorRec Chase Taylor Recruitment
Chase Taylor Recruitment is working with a leading manufacturer and supplier of windows and doors into the new build and social housing sectors who have an exceptional reputation in the industry by delivering on time and to budget. They are now excited to announce they are expanding their Commercial team in Wellingborough and recruiting for a Coordinator to join them.
Working alongside your allocated Contracts Manager your main responsibility is to ensure your sites run to programme.
Other duties will include:
- Supporting the Installation Manager, contacting sites to confirm whether they are ready for frames to be delivered and installed.
- Completing all administration and communicate delivery dates to ensure necessary goods are sent to site.
- Working with Contracts Manager to ensure that any faulty good are returned
- Raising variation orders as requested by the customer or Contract Manager, completing the supporting paperwork and variation order spreadsheet.
- Ensuring all exceptions from the daily exception report are cleared on a daily basis.
- Dealing with any queries from site/client throughout each live contract in conjunction with the Contracts Manager.
- Supporting customers with inbound telephone enquiries, requests and escalations.
- Scanning and file contract paperwork into the relevant folders, where applicable.
- Logging daily installation updates received from the installation teams for your allocated sites.
This position requires flexibility within a fast paced environment so it is essential you have excellent organisation and administration skills. Knowledge of glazing industry specific software Window Designer is desirable.
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum 2 years Project Management experience within the window and door industry.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM3332.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.