Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Conservatory Project Manager to work for a well – established Windows and Doors Installations business. The successful candidate will come from the Fenestration/Window and Door background with experience managing installation teams.
- To deliver projects whilst managing budgets and timetables
- Ensuring projects are correctly resourced with labour and materials
- Products are made to the correct specifications (including building regulations), and are technically sound, to minimise aftersales work
- Arrange defective/replacement items with suppliers for site
- Identify potential risks to project timings and budgets; problem-solve to minimise disruptions and additional costs
- Prepare work programmes, efficient system of work and monitor output of site and installation staff
- Create, utilise and distribute Site Installation packs ensuring correct information is available to the team via their CRM system
- Closely track additional works requested by clients and check costs with the relevant member of the team
- Ensure professional and effective communications by all team members and with all suppliers
- Manage professional customer liaison throughout and after the project
- Have a sold fenestration background
- Experience managing fitting teams
- Be able to manage own workload
- Excellent computer skills
- Very organized
- Current/previous experience as a installations manager/project manager
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to know more information about this role, please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3048.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.