Head of Production
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven individual with excellent communication and organisational skills, someone who possess a can-do attitude, and ready to take on a challenge. The various duties include:
· Achieving batched quantities in line with business requirements.
· Production planning and working with the customer care batching team to ensure customer requirements are met.
· Work closely with our Sister Companies to ensure their production requirements are met.
· Manage the Stores hardware call off, ensuring stock levels in the factory are controlled.
· Efficient use of materials and manpower.
· Developing systems to further improve the efficiency of the factory and quality of the product.
· Ensuring production and Quality needs are met and followed at all times.
· Ensuring all safety standards for employees are maintained and adhered to.
· Manage a team efficiently and effectively.
Impeccable attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
Be well organised.
Exceptional time-management with a pro-active flexible approach.
Able to work to deadlines.
To work autonomously and manage a team.
Knowledge of Production and Planning.
Understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Knowledge of Fenestration industry.
If you feel you possess the necessary aptitude including transferrable skills for this challenging but rewarding role, please contact the HR Department for an informal discussion on 01623 445311.
Hours of work will be discussed during the interview. All applications to be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. By Friday 3rd February 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.