We are looking for a highly motivated and driven individual with excellent communication and organisational skills, someone who is eager to learn with a can-do attitude, and ready to take on a challenge. The various duties include:
· Drawing up arches and shaped frames using CAD.
· Dealing with queries from both internal and external customers.
· Giving valuable support to new projects and producing information in all forms to support this.
· Learning all concepts of the many products that Consort supply.
· Speaking with customers on the phone and answer any questions they may have about the products.
· Learn to process on the bespoke window software, also manage the software requirements for the factory and admin staff.
· Assist with all aspects of the technical department.
Impeccable attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
Be well organised.
Exceptional time-management with a pro-active flexible approach.
Good maths skills.
Able to work to deadlines.
To work autonomously and part of a team.
Desirable Criteria (all training will be given)
Understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Knowledge of CAD.
Comprehension of First Degree Systems.
We are a small team working within Consort to achieve shared goals, ultimately to give the highest level of support to colleagues and the customer.
If you feel you possess the necessary aptitude including transferrable skills for this challenging but rewarding role, please contact the HR Department for an informal discussion on 01623 445311.
The post is 37.5 hours a week. All applications to be sent in writing to email@example.com. By Friday 3rd February 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.