Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working with a well-established window and door business who are looking to recruit a Continuous Improvement manager to join their team. The right candidate will have current or recent experience.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of change across the business from initiatives, through the optimisation of processes, you will also possess a strong drive to implement better, more efficient processes. You’ll be a highly organised individual who can communicate across all levels of the business to ensure business critical messages are delivered accurately.
- Responsible for operational processes. Maintain and improve methods & performance levels to maximise efficiency of operation in line with account KPI’s
- Ensure all requirements relating to safety, health, environment and quality are being fully implemented in the warehouse
- Ensuring effective communication throughout the management team and site colleagues
- Engaging with key stakeholders on site, across the network and in the central teams.
- Leading improvement through regular, cross functional engagement sessions
- Champion the safety agenda daily
- Drive continuous improvement processes
- Identifies areas of improvement and engages the appropriate stakeholders to achieve measurable results
- Must have experience as a Continuous Improvement Manager within the window and door industry/ home improvement/ construction industry
- Experience in creating process improvement methods
- An ability to drive a program of continuous improvement
- An analytical mind-set
- Continuous improvement experience (lean / six-sigma) or project management experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience within the window and door industry is desirable but not essential
If you are an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager, and you would like to find out more Contact Martyn at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3377.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.