Website CR Smith
Fenestration (Windows & Doors) Surveyor
£35-40k + vehicle
At CR Smith, a continual focus on product excellence and the customer experience is at the heart of everything we do. Rated Excellent on Trust Pilot, we have also recently been voted the best company in the UK in our sector by consumer champion Which.co.uk
CR Smith is Scotland’s number one home improvement specialist and with over 45 years’ experience, it is an established and well-trusted household brand. We offer a full range of exclusive products, including our Lorimer range of windows, doors and bespoke Living Spaces in addition to our FIX repair and upgrade service.
Due to growth, we have an immediate vacancy for an experienced fenestration surveyor to join our team working in the Central Belt of Scotland on window and door surveys. Your role and responsibilities will include:
– Attending pre-arranged site surveys in customer homes to measure and confirm window and door specification details.
– Identifying changes and additional information required from the signed order.
– Documenting safe working practice for the installation by assessing site conditions and preparing a risk assessment for each installation.
– Producing a fully completed survey pack, ready for manufacturing.
– Liaising with the CR Smith contract processing team regarding any queries.
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience of carrying out window and door surveys
– Sound knowledge of Scottish Building Regulations
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent organisational and time management skills
– First class communication and customer service skills
– Must have a full UK driving licence
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.