Website ChaseTaylorRec Chase Taylor Recruitment
We are working for a Nationwide fabricator of High Quality uPVC Windows and Doors, who are looking to add to their team based in Bolton. The position we are recruiting for is a Customer Care Advisor. Customer Service is at the heart of the company, they excel within their service offering and are looking to bring in someone who can contribute and maintain these standards.This role would suit somebody who has experience working within a Window and Door business, within a similar Customer Care or Customer Service position.
- Answering telephone calls and greeting customers.
- Building customer relations and rapport.
- Providing customer support by assisting customers with any queries/issues they have on a daily basis. This includes inquiries about products, orders, returns, complaints and deliveries.
- Assisting with all aspects of the order process; from the quotation to the after sales.
- Logging and following up non-conformances.
- Using in-house computer software systems.
- Other duties the Company may reasonably require.
- A good attention to detail.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Strong customer service skills.
- A keenness to learn about the products.
- A confident and outgoing personality
- Strong IT skills.
- The ability to deal with different personalities.
- The ability to work in a busy environment and be able to prioritise their workload.
- Strong organisation skills.
- The ability to be flexible due to the variation in responsibilities the job role requires.
- Health Care Cash Plan and Employee Assistance Programme.
- 22 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays), rising with service.
- Attendance bonus.
- Christmas bonus.
This position is a Full time, permanent role, Monday to Friday, Bolton location.
For more information or to apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM2856.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.