Website ChaseTaylorRec Chase Taylor Recruitment
Chase Taylor Recruitment are working on an exciting new opportunity for a fenestration production shift manager to join a large and well-established window and door business based in West Yorkshire.The right candidate will have current or recent experience working as a Production Shift Manager within the Windows and Doors industry.
- Manage production output for the shift, ensure daily targets are achieved by the team
- Manage stock levels within the department
- Ensure that staff are working safely in line with the SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) and wearing required PPE where required
- Ensure production quality is to the highest standard, quality audits/remake management
- Planning daily schedules, organising staff resourcing and escalating any issues that may arise, when required
- Responsible for informing and expediting critical data. This will cover labour, machines and materials as well as line balancing, reporting any issues to your line manager.
- Be able to give live reports on achievements/outputs and deviations from required goals and targets
- Carrying out performance reviews with staff and returns to works, ensuring that any absence issues are reported to supervisors on a daily basis
- Review systems/processes to achieve continuous improvement in your department
- Have current or recent experience as a Production Shift Manager within the window and door industry
- Have knowledge of 5s and LEAN manufacturing
- Excellent and timely decision making skills
- Problem solver
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrate good people management skills in motivation, development and communication
Monday to Friday 6am – 2pm / Monday to Friday 2pm – 10pm
If you are a window and door Production Manager/ Shift Production Manager and would like to find out more information please contact GUY at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3291.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.