Website Dekko Window Systems Ltd
At Dekko Window Systems, we supply an extensive range of high-quality Aluminium windows, doors, bi-folds and patios. The company has been trading for over 13 years and has seen significant growth throughout this time, through investment and excellent service to its customer base. Our working hours (8-4), provides employees with a good work life balance along with a wide variety of opportunities, including progressing within the company.
Previous experience in any of the following areas is essential:
· CNC machine operation
· Saw operation
· Operation of air & hand tools
· Use of tape measure
Candidates need to be able to
· work well in a team, as well as using their own initiative.
· Able to lift heavy loads, safely.
· good time keeper with excellent attendance.
· be required to carry out work in accordance with Company standards at all times. You will be working to targets within a busy production team ensuring the manufacturing schedule is achieved as quickly and efficiently as possible, in order to meet targets and deadlines.
· Assist in all areas of the production process and have a flexible approach to demands. Candidates must be flexible, willing to learn, able to use hand tools and able to understand measurements & technical instructions.
Competitive rates will be offered, dependent on skills and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.