Website Dekko Window Systems Ltd
We are a fabricator of uPVC & Aluminium Windows, Doors and other glazing products.
Due to an increase in demand, we have an opportunity for experienced Aluminium Order Processor / Estimator to join their existing team. In this role you will be responsible for the organisation and control of customer orders to ensure that each one is processed accurately and in a timely fashion. You will be dealing with customer enquiries and checking information. You will also be expected to support the team in other administrative duties as required.
Previous experience of working in a busy Fenestration processing department will be required along with good IT and organisational skills. A positive attitude and a passion for customer service will be required as will the willingness to own issues and take accountability. Training and support will be provided but previous experience of working on a system such as Business Micros would help your application.
Roles and responsibilities
• prepare accurate estimates and order process of aluminium windows and doors and bi folding doors
• analyse original enquiry, identify customer requirements and compare it with the quote, ensuring the quote is as per customer requirements
• liaise with Estimators on any obvious queries to ensuring all discrepancies are ironed out.
• ensure any modifications requested by customers are carried out before the production scheduled date
• confirm order with customers on any missing information and amend order documents
• ensure jobs processed on time, after sign-off has been received from the Customer
• assign Lead time to an order, based on quantity, colour & system
• follow up customer queries on any amendments made and rectify accordingly
• check emails and respond of previous processed jobs if any
• check, quotes against original enquiry
• Processing on in house systems and send ‘Order Confirmation’
• print off order confirmation and forward the job pile to purchasing & fabrication
• export profiles, accessories, save glass & panels sizes
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.