Website Dekko Window Systems Ltd
Manufacturer of premium door & window products
To support the IT department with day-to-day operations, to build integrity of our current systems, to be instrumental in driving improved working practices and streamlining internal systems.
In the role of programmer, you will work supporting the IT Manager on a range of key business applications and solutions, initially you will focus on developing a good understanding of our existing IT infrastructure.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to build up skills across business-critical technology whilst having a high level of interaction with the wider business teams.
We’re looking for a hand’s on, multi-tasker to work in a team environment and to support ongoing operations; deal directly with internal and external customers to clarify and directly remediate or escalate issues and changes with the software system in line with best practice.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• To be effective managing workloads – using internal service desk/project applications
• Assess/resolve break fix programming issues – associated to our bespoke software
• Work closely with the IT manager to prepare and complete projects
• Dealing with face to face, telephone and email enquiries
• Providing sales and technical support on products for customers
• Building and maintaining good working relationships with your team and customers
• Undertaking any other duties as may reasonably be required to support the team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.