Website Dekko Window Systems Ltd
Manufacturer of premium door & window products
Are you looking for an exciting career change? At Dekko we are searching for someone up for the challenge of may be learning a new trade and the many skills that come with it. As a growing business we are looking for someone to join our friendly & welcoming production team at our Ashton facility. If you are hard working, motivated and keen to learn then this may be the job for you! Dekko are seeking to recruit Production Supervisors to strengthen and support the current production management team.
1. Liaise with Production Manager to discuss key issues and priorities, delivering production plan & KPI’s.
2.Ensure personnel in the area operate in a safe and clean manner, complying with H&S rules at all times (including visitors), ensure all equipment is in safe working order.
3. Liaise with Engineers to resolve any breakdown issues.
4. Manage the team’s holiday, breaks, working hours and overtime in accordance with policy.
5. Organise staff to cover the posts in the area.
6. Provide Production Management cover as required – training will be provided as required.
7. Provide training support to operatives and other team members
8. Manage line & machine setup etc, check quality of the product and liaise with the Quality Department regarding issue – quarantine etc.
9. Complete return to work interviews in line with Company procedure
10. Deal with Employee Relations issues, 1st stage disciplinary and grievance, any concern raised with employee in liaison with HR. Communicate with staff – keep them updated with key priorities and issues.
Requirements and Skills:
Previous Supervisory experience
A highly self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to make quick decisions
Good people management skills and team player
Have a positive approach to Health & Safety
Any other duties which may be required
Good organisation skills, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.