Website Dekko Window Systems Ltd
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following.
• Evaluates & develops, processes for the various product lines.
• Provides support to select primary customers and to operations by being a quality expert on operational processes.
• Provides hands-on quality consultation and assists operations personnel in the
development of new products, materials, and processes for use in their respective
door and window applications.
• Evaluates materials and processes, and offers precise, timely and quality verified
recommendations to the appropriate personnel in the organization.
• Continuously improves the products and processes used to manufacture Window,
Door and products.
• Establishes and adheres to proven test standards and methodologies. Develops with
Technical Manager said procedures, methods and standards for manufacturing
operations as needed.
• Manage projects until completion. Communicate accurately, effectively and
efficiently to all affected personnel & customers when required.
• To maintain equipment calibration and to ensure proper function.
• Monitors daily processes and conduct audits of specified quality checks.
• Monitors material and conduct audits of specified quality checks.
• Assist with addressing Q.A. issues that arise during the shift.
• Gather, enter and analyse process data to create reports to facilitate improvements.
• Analyse and assist with problem-solving, root cause analysis, and corrective action(s)
to prevent producing nonconforming material. Participate in the implementation of
corrective actions with process owners.
• Assist in the decision process to accept, rework or reject any non-conforming
• Assist in tracking and follow-up on any rejected order, discrepancy or complaint
• Identify training needs and assist in the employee Q.A. training process as
• Perform any additional tasks identified to support the Quality/Continuous
• Communicate trends & actions with regards to cost of quality.
• In a fast-paced manufacturing environment (i.e. automotive, engineering, assembly based product)
• In a multi process manufacturing environment.
• Minimum 5 years in a Quality Management position In product and supplier quality
• In working to a QMS system/framework
• Employee and team engagement
• In working collaboratively with all functions of the business
• In managing a culture, a change programme based on a quality framework
• In reducing the cost of poor quality
• In empowering everyone to take responsibility and ownership for QA
• Of developing Production supervisors in QHS awareness
Other duties may be assigned.
Application deadline: 30/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.