Website Dekko Window Systems Ltd
Manufacturer of premium door & window products
We are looking for a highly self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to make quick decisions to work within our Aluminum Production Area, manufacturing Doors, Windows and Bi Folds Experience of Lean or 5s would also be advantageous.
– Oversee and manage the daily operations of the production team
– Ensure production goals and targets are met efficiently and effectively
– Monitor and maintain production schedules to meet customer demands
– Implement and enforce safety protocols and procedures
– Train, mentor, and supervise staff
– Collaborate with other departments to optimize workflow and resolve any issues that may arise
– Conduct regular performance evaluations and provide feedback to team members
– Identify areas for process improvement and implement necessary changes
– Maintain accurate records of production activities and report on key metrics
Liaise with Production Manager to discuss key issues and priorities, delivering production plan & KPI’s.
Ensure personnel in the area operate in a safe and clean manner, complying with H&S rules at all times (including visitors), ensure all equipment is in safe working order.
Liaise with Engineers to resolve any breakdown issues.
Manage the team’s holiday, breaks, working hours and overtime in accordance with policy.
Organise staff to cover the posts in the area.
Provide Production Management cover as required – training will be provided as required.
Provide training support to operatives and other team members
Manage line & machine setup etc, check quality of the product and liaise with the Quality Department regarding issue – quarantine etc.
Complete return to work interviews in line with Company procedure
Deal with Employee Relations issues, 1st stage disciplinary and grievance, any concern raised with employee in liaison with HR. Communicate with staff – keep them updated with key priorities and issues.
– Strong leadership skills, team player with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
– Excellent organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines
– Attention to detail and a commitment to quality control
– Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
– Problem-solving abilities with a proactive approach to finding solutions
– Knowledge of safety regulations and best practices in a manufacturing environment
Any other duties which may be required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.