Website Dekko Window Systems Ltd
To manage the full end to end operation including Sales order processing,Production, Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Technical & Health and Safety of the Aluminium business.
· To balance day to day operational requirements with strategic responsibilities, coordinate business initiatives
· Work cross functionally to drive improvements across the business both operationally and strategically
· Implement and sustain a continuous improvement culture, providing leadership
· Ensure the team works collaboratively and cohesively as one unit, develop, coach and mentor the Aluminium team
· Drive and improve performance to meet strategic and financial goals
· Working closely with other departments to support and improve the NPI process
· Formalise and develop standard procedures where necessary, both from a systems and manufacturing perspective
· Establish, monitor and improve core KPIs to the business
· Work collaboratively to identify improvements in planning, forecasting and the management of customer expectations
· Implement and sustain an effective stock management system, ensure that it is utilised correctly, establish a robust and effective materials management cross functionally to ensure the optimal balance of raw material stocks and accurate data.
· Work closely with I.T. to improve the systems and processes across the business
· Supporting the manufacturing & operational teams in developing the people and processes
· Work with manufacturing & operational teams to ensure quality and all issues are root caused and resolved
· Budget control, plan for budgetary requirements to support future growth (e.g. capex, labour, footprint, etc)
· Lean implementation and the sustaining thereof
· Implementing core KPIs and measures from grass roots in some functions
· Encouraging cohesive working across all functions
· Supporting the GM in terms of the growth strategy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.