Website Endurance Doors, part of the Rocal Group
We are now seeking an IT Software Developer to join our team. Ideally based at our Head Office in Brigg, but remote working is an option if you are able to visit site when required.
You will work closely with the Production Director and management team to optimise existing software systems and identify opportunities to develop, test and implement new software solutions.
Main responsibilities include:
- Software Development on internal systems, including system design, coding and programming and software testing.
- Work with relevant personnel to understand user requirements and draw up specifications/requirements for additional functionality within our existing systems and new applications / systems as required.
- Write and maintain necessary documentation to ensure portability of code between developers as and when the team of developers increases.
- Maintain a project list for active and planned projects detailing key milestones and tracking progress.
- Focus on information security and security controls that can be used to mitigate security threats.
- Work with the Production Director and Operations Director to develop the groups IT Strategy.
- The role holder will be self-motivated and confident communicating internally and externally.
- Will be able to explain complex operations to non-technical colleagues, as well as hold technical discussions with experts.
- Will have the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders and hold good commercial awareness.
- You will have the ability to problem solve effectively
- Willing to continuously develop own skills and knowledge
Knowledge of C#, C++, Python, BootStrap, JQuery or WPF with C# would be beneficial but not essential.
Founded in a culture of continuous improvement, Rocal is an experienced manufacturer of high-quality composite doors, uPVC external door panels, uPVC internal doors and bespoke plastic extrusions.
- Free onsite parking
- Staff uniform
- Annual Christmas shutdown
- Refer a friend scheme
- Company pension
- Death in Service cover
- Company events and staff incentives
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- and more!
With over 200 employees in the Rocal Group and still growing, now is a great time to join our team! Here at Rocal, people matter to us. Our key values are known as our PRIDE and we believe in providing an enjoyable experience for our employees, our customers and our suppliers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.