Website Endurance Doors, part of the Rocal Group
Purpose of the Role
You will develop a range of company products which support strategic growth, brand development and diversification, while ensuring compliance with relevant legislation. This person will represent the business through recognised governing bodies and forums that offer a platform to shape and influence our business. Provide technical expertise and leadership aimed at developing a highly capable and proactive team focussed on delivering CPD and NPI projects on time and to a high professional standard. Required to inform, motivate and inspire your direct team, peers, and colleagues to achieve the business objectives in line with the strategic vision.
- To manage the New Product Introduction and Continuous Product Development process.
- Develop NPI design briefs in partnership with Sales and Marketing.
- Develop CPD proposals in partnership with all key stakeholders.
- Develop design solutions, subject to suitable assessment criteria, in line with the design brief.
- Work with Purchasing to produce a fully costed BOM for the proposed solution.
- Agree provisional work values, working in partnership with Quality, Safety and Production.
- Introduce structured design sign off with all key stakeholders, following prototype build, testing and assessment.
- Produce a detailed product specification document, managed through controlled release to all key stakeholders.
- Take ownership for first off builds through the entire business process, ensuring the product design has fulfilled the project brief in full.
- Provide one to one Technical support and training to relevant internal staff and to the Preferred
- Installer Network, via email, over the phone and through developing on-line technical support assets.
- Represent the business on various technical committees and forums that best place us to influence legislation and our business sector.
- Liaise with all Rocal staff throughout the organisation to ensure that the business management systems are functioning properly as defined in the company procedures and manuals.
- Drive performance improvement through management of KPI’s.
- Through good process design all activities will be developed to become error proof and inherently safe.
- Make sure that the manufacturing processes meet the UK national standards where applicable, and if required international standards.
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
- Develop the individual and the team through regular Personal Development Reviews identifying areas for improvement.
- Support required growth through resource management and recruitment as necessary.
- An excellent communicator who listens to others, is receptive to suggestions and makes the most of any opportunity to motivate and inspire their team.
- A team player who fosters sound working relationships with their direct team and peers.
- A proactive individual with a strong work ethic, who is results driven and has a constant appetite to improve what they do.
- Objective, open, honest individual with real integrity and self-awareness.
- An analytical thinker, with a methodical and logical approach.
- Excellent people management and organisational skills
- Educated to degree level in a related subject.
- Experience in a related industry preferred but not essential.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management position.
- Competent use of CAD or similar drafting software.
Salary DOE: c£35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.