Website ChaseTaylorRec Chase Taylor Recruitment
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working with a Commercial Glazing business who have been trading over 20 years with the fenestration industry. They are looking to recruit an experienced Window and Door Estimator who has experiencing estimating commercial contracts for the replacement of uPVC/Aluminium windows and doors. This client is offering hybrid working.
- Liaising with Architects, Clients, Builders, Main Contractors and Commercial partners to understand requirements and manage expectations.
- Advising and supporting customer with specification and compliance queries
- Extracting information from tender drawings to allow quotations to be prepared and submitted.
- Maintaining and developing professional relationships with current clients
- Liaising with customers via phone and through the website
- Proven track record of estimating aluminium/ uPVC windows and doors
- Experience using window and door order processing software such as Logikal & Window Designer
- Have experience with dealing with Architects, house builders/ domestic customers.
- Be able to work towards tight deadlines.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as an Aluminium/uPVC Estimator is essential.
- To be able to manage own workload.
- Proactive, confident and reliable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Computer literate
If you are an experienced window and door Estimator and would like to find out more information, please click ‘apply’ or contact Guy at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3199.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.