Website ChaseTaylorRec Chase Taylor Recruitment
Our client, a market leading supplier and installer of specialist fire rated glass, are expanding their team and recruiting an Estimator. The successful candidate will join an existing busy team and assist the Glazing Manager of the Installation division with day to day tasks.
The main duties will include:
- To collate all details to successfully submit a relevant and accurate quotation to the customer.
- To raise an accurate quotation using the company order processing/estimating software and record all relevant information within CRM.
- To calculate costs by referring to existing customer price lists whilst achieving satisfactory margins.
- Compute costs by analysing labour, material, and time management.
- Track and monitor previous quotations.
- To work closely with the Sales Representative in identifying new prospects and customers
- Maintain adequate records and keeping an up-to-date filing system.
The successful candidate will have previously worked in the same industry, have a high level of attention to detail and offer excellent customer service. This is fast paced role based around order processing.
The salary package is negotiable based on the experience and skillset of the candidate.
For more information or to apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM3223.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.