Website Everest 2020 Ltd
Everest have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Trainer, known internally as a Technical Training Advisor, to cover Durham and the surrounding areas.
Everest values are Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success.
The Technical Training Advisors are responsible for ensuring the efficient training, assessment, and development of our new and existing workers. They are also responsible for technical product and installation training, along with customer focused development.
What the role will involve:
- Training Window Installers in the fitting of all products, including all works relevant to Everest Installations.
- Providing training to workers across the business to ensure they can deliver a high level of customer service and adhere to Health & Safety legislation, including Everest’s own Safe System of work.
- Assessing, developing, and monitoring employees using behavioural competency frameworks.
- Developing and maintaining a system of accurate training records.
- Ensuring that all training equipment, relevant paperwork and all test materials are in order and made readily available.
- Understanding the impact of training and development on customer satisfaction, ensuring all training and development activities are customer focused.
- Ensuring workers have a ‘Right First Time’ approach.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working in the fenestration/construction industry, with good technical knowledge within these areas.
Confident presentation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and well organised.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, to people working at all levels and abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- NVQ Level 4 in training (or equivalent), IOSH or train the trainer qualifications would be desirable.
- Competent IT skills, with use of Microsoft packages.
- The ability to travel across multiple sites, holding a full driving licence.
What we can offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company Car
- Support with ongoing training
If you are interested in this Technical Trainer position, apply now!
We are an equal opportunities business and do not discriminate on the grounds of ‘Protected Characteristics’ as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.