Exeter Trade Aluminium are a successful and growing business with a friendly team. We manufacture high quality aluminium windows, bi-folding doors and sliding doors at our modern Exeter production facility.
Aluminium Window & Door Fabricator
We are looking to recruit an experienced Aluminium Window & Door Fabricator to join the team.
The role comes with an genuine opportunity to build a long-term career within a company that really does value their employees.
What you’ll be doing:
- Fabricating and producing high quality aluminium windows and doors
- Operating machinery and hand tools
- Ensuring manufactured parts are produced in the most efficient and cost effective manner
- Adhere to strict health and safety policies and procedures
- Multi skilling and training
- Maintaining high levels of housekeeping at all times within the factory
- Be flexible in approach to work and accept reasonable requests to perform other tasks within your capability across the factory floor
You will have:
- Experience and knowledge of window and door fabrication, ideally in aluminium
- Knowledge of working with associated machinery
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and also alone when necessary
- Enthusiastic, reliable, and hardworking, with a can-do attitude
We are offering
£19,691.00 – £23,205.00 per annum (£8.91-£10.50 per hour). Starting rate will depend on experience.
Plus bonus scheme payments and overtime opportunities, paid up to time and three quarters.
Flexible working with core hours 8.00am to 4.30pm (full-time is 42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, but if you’d like us to consider part-time work let us know in your covering letter).
Plus overtime opportunities.
Our Exeter factory is conveniently located at Sowton Estate, near the Park & Ride and Digby train station and we also offer on-site parking.
How to Apply
Please send us your CV and a little bit about why you’d like a job with us.
To apply for this job please visit www.exetertradealuminium.co.uk.