Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Multi-skilled Field Service Engineer for a well-established window machinery expert business based in Halifax.
- You will be programming upvc machinery
- Installing, commissioning, and testing new machinery
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical fault-finding and repairs on existing production machinery
- Deliver customer training
- Follow and promote company procedures
- Be required to spend time away from home on installations and breakdowns
- Minimum time served electrical engineering apprenticeship.
- Minimum ONC/HNC electrical / electronic engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a field service engineer with a multi-skilled approach.
- Full UK driving license.
- Strong background in manufacturing maintenance engineering, with experience of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Have previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work on a range of CNC machinery
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a flexible approach to the working day
- Have current/previous experience within the windows and doors machinery
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment and use reference number MM2954.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.