Leading trade supplier of VEKA windows, doors and conservatories
Glazerite UK Group Ltd is a leading trade supplier of VEKA & Halo Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry who have gone from strength to strength in the 21 years’ we have been open for business. We manufacture one of the widest product portfolios in the industry with an excellent support package for all of our installers. Across our sites in Wellingborough, Peterborough, Bolton & Bristol we currently employ in the region of 275 people.
We are presently going through an exciting period of change which will enable the Company to move forward into its next generation, building on the Company’s existing values and commitment to continually improve our processes, provide consistent quality and outstanding service in all aspects of our work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced IT and Specials Manager to help us continue our adventure. If you can offer the following and you think this sounds like the Company for you we would love to hear from you.
In return we offer a competitive salary and the possibility of flexible working (2-3 days’ from home) once you have settled in and got to know the job and business (initially you will be expected to spend more time in the office)
- Full experience of Business Micros Evolution data setup including machining setups and installations.
- Experience using and supporting Evonet or similar ERP system
- Experienced supporting Window processing both internally and with customers
- Good Technical Knowledge of window manufacturing and associated hardware
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Word, Outlook, Access & Excel
- Good general IT knowledge and first line IT support experience
- Experience and ability to deal with 3rd party suppliers / partners
- Understanding of IT systems such as DUO, 3CX, Mimecast Implementing and managing TeamViewer accounts.
- Stuga and Supercut programming experience – Ability to write / change macros on the machine centres.
- A strong understanding of the file formats so files can be manually manipulated for specials processed through the factory for prepping profile for shapes etc.
- Creative Ideas on how to develop new IT systems
- VMWare and SQL knowledge together with an understanding of complex networks including Mesh
To apply for this job email your details to HR@glazerite.net.