Website Hallmark Glazed Extensions Ltd
Are you a Conservatory Installer looking for job satisfaction?
We’re looking for experienced self-employed installers who want to join a growing company that believes in delivering product delivery and customer service excellence! If this sounds like you, then read on…
Hallmark Glazed Extensions is a family-run business based in Hailsham, East Sussex, with client projects across Sussex, Surrey and West Kent. The sister company to award-winning Richmond Oak Conservatories. Specialists in the design & installation of premium quality Conservatories, Orangeries & Garden Rooms, whilst also providing aluminium-framed pergolas, windows and doors.
We are always looking to extend our network of self-employed, Experienced Conservatory & Orangery Installers, to take on projects within East & West Sussex, Surrey or West Kent.
Who are we looking for?:
Individuals, or preferably, those already working as an installation team, with conservatory installation product knowledge and glazing experience. Whilst being reliable, self-motivated, have a high standard of attention to detail, and a solution-led approach.
We expect our fitting teams to represent the company image and reputation at all times, ensuring behaviour & standards are reflected in terms of personal presentation & communication with colleagues, clients, other site contractors & any third-party persons.
* Experienced in the installation of premium quality uPVC, aluminium or timber conservatories, and orangeries.
* Skilled in double glazing installation.
* Carpentry skills are beneficial.
* Have your own appropriate tools and a reliable van.
* Prepared to travel up to 1.5 hours, or at times happy to stay in overnight accommodation if the project is further afield.
* Provide relevant H&S & Training documentation including; MTC Card or industry certification.
* Must be able to provide NI, UTR Numbers & Public Liability Insurance.
* This is a self-employed role, on a project by project, pre-arranged price basis, with competitive rates of pay and agreed payment terms. On average £800-£1000 per week.
* Our Installation Manager will liaise with you in advance and throughout the installation of the projects, providing technical construction drawings and support.
* All materials and plant hire is organised and provided by Hallmark Glazed Extensions, delivered to site as required.
Please only apply if you have the necessary skills, experience, and attitude to work for Hallmark Glazed Extensions, let us know why you would be perfect to join our network of trusted conservatory/windows and doors installers!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.