Website Hallmark Glazed Extensions Ltd
Are You An Experienced Results-Driven Conservatory Sales Designer? Are you looking for a new challenge?
Great, read on…
We’re looking for you to join our sales team and help us grow our company and take on our orangery, conservatory, and garden room projects within East Sussex and West Kent.
Hallmark Glazed Extensions is a family-run business based in Hailsham, East Sussex, with client projects across Sussex, Surrey and Kent. The sister company to award-winning Richmond Oak Conservatories. Specialists in the design & installation of premium quality aluminium, PVC and hardwood Conservatories, Orangeries & Garden Rooms.
We are constantly looking for experienced Conservatory, Orangery & Garden Room Sales Designers to join our team and take on projects.
To consistently hit the sales targets in line with the company vision and values whilst being a harmonious member of the Sales and Design team.
The role requires you to:
- Meet and exceed your sales targets.
- Confidently explain project design & quotation proposals, the value of the product, and justify the client’s financial investment in order to confirm a positive buying decision.
- Create design concepts based on client requirements, interpreting their vision into an inspiring, realistic, design to build a solution.
- Present design concepts to clients via face-to-face home visits or online meetings.
- Efficiently follow up of warm & qualified enquiries throughout the client sales journey.
- Schedule client face-to-face home visits or online design consultations.
- Conduct a feasibility study to establish client purpose, functionality, aesthetics & budget allocated to the project.
We are looking for someone who:
- Primarily has a flair for and experience in the design and sales of glazed extensions, knowledge of windows and doors is beneficial.
- Is highly focussed & self-motivated, with a results-driven mentality to meet sales targets and goals.
- Possesses sales negotiation skills required of a premium high-value home improvement product, conducting a positive client sales experience with a nurturing and solution-led approach.
- Is adaptable to communicating with different types of personalities and capable of discussing broad topics in order to build a trusting relationship.
- Is well organised and proactive at efficiently self-managing the client pipeline.
- Is capable of creating visual design concept proposals. Experience of using design drawing software such as Vector, Udesign, roofwright or Sketchup is an advantage
- Is competent with respect to knowledge of Planning Applications & Building Regulations.
- Is of smart appearance with a professional yet friendly manner.
- Proficient with using basic IT packages, CRM systems and online video meeting platforms.
- This is a Self-employed, commission-only role with, a potential salary opportunity of £40,000 – £60,000 per year. or, it may suit those looking for a part-time role or to supplement another income.
- Bonus opportunities are available based on quarterly performance.
- Home-based, working hours are flexible but must be willing to visit clients at their homes, as required Mon-Fri, weekends or evenings, within East Sussex or surrounding areas.
- Attend regular weekly online team meetings and monthly face-to-face meetings at the head office in Hailsham, East Sussex.
- Full UK Driving Licence, own car, mobile phone and computer required.
- Full product training provided via online meetings and face-to-face at head office.
Only apply if you are a great people person, client focussed, want to help guide people to make the best decision, and have a background in successfully selling and designing premium quality orangeries, conservatories and garden rooms.
If you are the conservatory sales closing superstar we’re looking for – apply now and let us know why you would be the perfect candidate to join the Hallmark Glazed Extensions team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.