Website HTL WINDOWS & DOORS LIMITED
Who we are
HTL Windows & Doors fabricates and installs aluminum windows, doors and curtain walling for the Commercial sector. The business also provides maintenance services for automatic doors. Now under new ownership, HTL has ambitious growth plans to grow in the West Midlands.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving sales of Projects and Services into the Commercial sector, with a strong focus on new customer acquisition. This is either a fully remote or a hybrid position for candidates who are living within 40 miles of Brignorth to easily meet customers across the West Midlands (Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Birmingham…).
- Self generate leads and enquiries from new customers (local councils, schools, hospitals…)
- Negotiate specifications and offering technical assistance to customers
- Manage quotations follow-ups, negotiation and legal contract reviews
- Grow existing key customers
- Manage the sales forecast & pipeline and update the CRM
- Achieve gross profits targets in-line with company objectives
- Strong technical knowledge of aluminum Windows & Doors
- Established track record in new customer acquisition in the Commercial sector
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Curious, coachable and customer centric
- Proactive, resilient and driven
- IT – experience using Word, Excel, Powerpoint and a CRM
- Competitive salary & commission
- Car allowance
- Fully remote or flexible hybrid working environment
- 25 days annual leave
- Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Career progression opportunities as HTL is growing fast
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.