To effectively manage all aspects of raw material control, building an effective Good Inwards procedure, which facilitates the needs of the manufacturing plan whilst ensuring maximisation of working capital. Management of the material control team, ensuring P. I is maintained by corrective action of any stock unit anomaly.
- Build an effective MRP-controlled stock
- Deciding where each SKU need to be placed & controlled
- Set Min / Max levels where necessary, but in the main control primary stock as a P.O.U delivery, in short ensuring high stock turnover.
- Build Job Descriptions for the Warehouse team, setting effective One to One meetings.
- Design & implement an effective Quarantine system, build & developing your:
– Supplier relationships
– Lead Time Management
– Price per unit control
- Manage invoice reconciliation
– Report & Control any subsidy uplift
- Build an effective lineside Point Of Use system in order to reduce the handling of:
– High volume low-value items
– Weekly line side supply, reducing the stores personnel activities.
- Working with 3rd Party database management, develop the consumption of material at time intervals, to show an accurate stock value as “Live”
- Build an effective Barcode management system to ensure material is scanned into stock & issued effectively
- Working with the Operations Director, to build a robust Perpetual Inventory corrective action programme.
- Working with Suppliers, build a working packaging reduction programme:
– None of the waste generated is our packaging
– Supplied tonnage of waste needs to be reduced
The salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.