Chase Taylor Recruitment are working with a very successful and long-standing Window and Door installation company who are looking for an Installations Manager to join their team, based in the Greater Manchester area.
You will oversee, train, and manage the Installation Coordinators and Customer Service Manager as well as oversee, manage and issue site specific Health & Safety, Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS) in liaison with Directors. Assisting in training and coaching of all relevant staff in all technical aspects of products and installations.
Duties will include:
- Legislative knowledge and adherence, pro-active approach
- Working within budgetary restrictions
- Ownership and accountability for the quality and final installation of all projects, e.g., sign-off
- Support Sales and Business
- Provide technical advice to Installers & Service Engineers
- Customer liaison regarding technical enquiries
- In-tune with market changes relating to the Technical area of business
- Refer variations back to sales / Directors
- Processing Sub-Contract wages
- Prepare customer correspondence
- Invoicing preparation
- Receiving goods in and issuing goods out within the workshop & offsite at various client and suppliers premises
- Receive and re-direct inbound calls to relevant personnel in accordance with Company
- Telephone Policy where necessary
For more information or to apply please contact Guy Hobson quoting reference MM2853.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.