Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working alongside a windows and doors company that supply, bespoke wood, aluminium and upvc windows and doors. This company are looking for an experienced installations manager to manage the installations of their windows and doors.
- To deliver projects whilst managing budgets and timetables, working closely with the planning department
- Ensuring projects are correctly resourced with labour, and materials by working closely with the planning team
- Products are made to the correct specifications (including building regulations), and are technically sound so as to minimise aftersales work
- Arrange defective/replacement items with suppliers for site
- Identify potential risks to project timings and budgets; problem-solve to minimise disruptions and additional costs
- Prepare work programmes, efficient system of work and monitor output of site and installation staff
- Create, utilise and distribute Site Installation packs ensuring correct information is available to the team via our CRM system
- Closely track additional works requested by clients and check costs with the relevant member of the sales team
- Ensure professional and effective communications by all team members and with all suppliers
- Manage professional customer liaison throughout and after the project
- Follow relevant policies and procedures, ensuring all legal and HR requirements are met
- Ensure the health, safety and wellbeing for self and others is always prioritised, complying with Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times, including the wearing of correct PPE when necessary
The ideal candidate will be able to support installations, carry out/sign off surveys and place orders with suppliers
If you would like to find out more about this role, please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM2951.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.