Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working with a high-end Window and Door company, who supply and install. They are looking to recruit an experienced Window and Door Installations Manager who has experience with Timber Windows and Doors.
- Ensure that every installation runs smoothly and safely, taking ownership of the process and ensuring that customers receive a top-class service
- Ensure installations are correctly resourced with labour and materials
- Prepare work programmes, efficient systems of work
- Products are made to the correct specifications (including building regulations), and are technically sound to minimise aftersales work
- Take responsibility for fitting teams and react quickly and effectively to resolve problems
- This role is field, and office based
- The installations will take place around London and the home counties
- Have current or previous experience as a window and door installations manager
- Experienced with timber windows
- Have thorough understanding of the FENSA and building regulations
- Have good technical experience within fenestration
- Be able to manage own workload
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must have a UK driving licence
- Currently reside in the UK
If you would like to find out more information about this role, please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3110.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.