Website ChaseTaylorRec Chase Taylor Recruitment
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working with successful business who install high end windows and doors. They are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive to join their expanding team. This is an office-based role and will involve all aspects of sales. The right candidate will have a solid Sales background within the fenestration / windows and doors industry.
- Dealing with incoming leads and contact the respective clients to discuss their requirements.
- Dealing with enquiries from our already established database of Architects, Contractors and Developers, using high levels of customer service and key account, relationship management skills for client retention. As well as servicing Domestic / Private Clients.
- Working alongside our Surveyors to ensure that your contracts are carried out smoothly from start to finish.
- Production of quotations and written correspondence with clients.
- Collating and processing of client documents.
- Dealing with suppliers to obtain costs.
- To deal with VOC’s (variation of contract) for any alterations to contract following site survey
- Working hours are, Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm – Alternate Saturdays 9.00am – 2.00pm
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a sales role in the window and door industry
- Knowledge of windows and doors
- Work on own initiative
- Be well organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have a track record of hitting end exceeding targets
- Familiar this using CRM systems
- Computer literate
- Good Maths skills
If you would like to find out more information regarding this role, please contact Guy at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM2639.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.