A market leading supplier of high-quality Windows, Doors & Conservatories to the fenestration industry are looking to recruit an IT Systems Administrator for their central hub based in Northamptonshire.
As IT Systems Administrator you will assist and support the IT team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, upgrading, and managing their industry processing software, hardware & networks whilst also providing support to both the internal users and external customers. Project related tasks in systems and data developments is also a key part of the role. The aim for the right person, is for them to become proficient in the smooth running of their technology infrastructure, whilst delivering required changes and developments in accordance with business requirements.
The key responsibilities for this position:
- Install and configure software and hardware across the group
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Develop reports and processes in line with software providers, alongside in-house developments.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
Training and support will be provided for this position, but the ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role and the fenestration industry.
For more information or to apply please contact Guy Hobson quoting reference MM2883.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.