Website MacGregor Recruitment Solutions
MacGregor Recruitment Solutions
Window & Door experience and looking for an opportunity to lead a brand new trade counter branch in Leeds?
MacGregor Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client who are a uPVC & Aluminium window, door, conservatory and sky light supplier to trade. With a number of branches already opened and thriving they are now embarking on a major expansion programme and have a great opportunity for an experienced Branch Manager to join and lead the development of their new trade counter branch based in Leeds!
Branch Manager role:
- Build relationships with prospective customers providing information, quotes and ensuring that they get a fantastic customer service experience
- Build and develop sales, achieving targets in line with growth plans
- Lead and develop the team, ensuring that the branch quotations and order processing is accurately and efficiently processed and followed up as required
- A hands on role you will answer queries, negotiate margins, resolve issues, order process and help out with goods in/out as needed
- Key holder, banking and reporting of figures etc
Skills & Experience:
- Specific knowledge of uPVC windows & door products is essential
- People management / team leading is essential, ideally within a trade counter environment
- First class people skills – the ability to inspire and motivate your team and to connect well with your trade customers
- A sale driver, proactive and commercial in approach – with the hunger to grow the branch and achieve agreed business targets
- A hands on approach to branch operations
- £32k basic
- Highly competitive and achievable branch bonus paid monthly – potential to earn bonus of £150-£750 a month
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory)
- 39 hours per week, Monday-Friday only
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.