Fenestration & Builders Merchant recruitment specialists
Experienced Production Manager looking for a new opportunity where you can contribute ideas and work on projects?
MacGregor Recruitment are working with an established and innovative window and door manufacturer based in North Yorkshire who are looking to appoint a Senior Production Manager to join their leadership team.
Production Manager Role:
- Reporting to the Operations Director you will manage the production of uPVC windows, ensuring that OTIF and production KPIs are achieved
- Lead and manage a team of 50 identifying training needs, upskilling and recruiting as required, and ensuring a safe working environment
- Set and monitor quality standards
- Monitor production data and work closely with despatch and purchasing to ensure a seamless process, and to rectify any issues as they arise
- Support wit the final implementation and adoption of the newly implemented bar coding system
- Develop and implement improvement projects: 5S initiatives, establish a consultative committee, batch material tracking and more
Production Manager Skills & Experience:
- Production Management experience, with demonstrable success
- Experience of lean sigma and bar coding is highly advantageous
- Strong people, communication & leadership skills
- Drive, self motivation and meticulous attention to detail skills
- Strong IT skills and a data / analytical approach
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.