Experience of composite door manufacturing and looking for a Team Leader opportunity with an expanding business?
MacGregor Recruitment are working with a highly successful manufacturer and distributor of composite doors who are looking to appoint a Team Leader to join their team near Liverpool. A hands on role, you will help set up and supervise a cell to fabricate composite doors.
Team Leader Role:
- Day to day planning and organising of the shop floor, helping to ensure that orders are made on time, to specification and to a high standard
- Scheduling work, problem-solving and leading a team of fabricators
- Quality control and ensuring a health & safety compliant working environment
Team Leader Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of manufacturing composite doors, that includes CNC and technical product knowledge
- Supervisory experience, with the ability to manage people and tasks effectively
- Strong people and communication skills, able to motivate and inspire
- A thorough understanding of health & safety practices
- Organised and structured approach to work and tasks, proactive in approach and able to plan and organise workload
- Proficient IT skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.