Our client are a large established and successful manufacturer and supplier to trade of uPVC window and door systems, patio doors and conservatories who have a great opportunity for a Customer Support Manager to join the team!
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Operations this is an opportunity to lead the CS & SOP team of approximatly 20, supported by a Customer Service Supervisor and 2 SOP Team Leaders. You will manage the team who support customers from order receipt to despatch and queries, ensuring contract SLA’s are achieved, and contribute to identifying and embedding improvements to ensure that an outstanding customer experience is consistently delivered.
Customer Support Manager role:
- Manage the day-to-day performance of a busy Sales order processing and Customer service team of 20
- Manage a controlled flow of orders through to Purchasing, Planning & Production
Offering training and support to colleagues with complex queries, and to be the customer grievance escalation point
- Hands on process customer quotations & sales orders as per business needs
- Review the order processing workflow, identifying opportunities for improvement and support the implementation of new workflows and change
- Maintain appropriate KPIs, the department training plan & skills matrix, and manage hours of work, absence and holiday requests
Skills and Experience:
- Significant sales order processing and managerial experience within a manufacturing environment is essential – ideally within the window supply industry
- Supervisory / people management experience
- Previous experience of identifying the need for change and driving improvement through systems, people, and process is advantageous
- Great people, communication and influencing skills
- The successful person will be resilient, flexible in approach and a self-starter who champions teamwork and customer satisfaction
- Analytical and detail oriented Strong IT skills, with knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Management Level 3 Qualification or equivalent is an advantage but not essential
- Starting basic of £38k, that increases to £40k after successful completion of a 3 month probation
- 35 hour week: Monday – Thursday 8.30am to 5pm / Friday 9am to 3pm
MacGregor Recruitment are a fenestration recruitment agency recruiting across the UK, working with a wide range of businesses from family SMEs to National PLCs. We recruit across a broad spectrum of operational areas and have particular expertise in Sales Management and Trade Counter Management. Please check out our website www.macgregorrecruitment.co.uk or contact us on email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.