Window & door trade supply experience and looking for a new career opportunity?
We are recruiting on behalf of a successful multi site trade supplier of windows and doors who are going from strength to strength. Following the launch and growth of their e-commerce offering they are looking to appoint a dedicated E-Commerce Manager to join and manage their growing online customers across the UK.
- As the companies E-Commerce Manager you will be responsible for supporting the needs of the companies online customers
- Manage incoming orders, checking specifications and processing orders
- Managing the packaging of orders and despatch using couriers
- Liaising with and working closely with internal stakeholders such as branch managers and senior leadership teams
- End to end customer care, answering any queries and resolving any issues
- Based out of one of the trade counter branches you will additionally support the branch operations as required
Skills & Experience
- Product knowledge of windows and doors is essential
- Experience at a supervisory / managerial level
- Window order processing experience, IT/administration skills and a highly detailed and accurate working style
- Great communication skills – verbal and written
- Proactive approach – solutions driven and dedicated to delivering a great service
- Basic £30-33k DOE + monthly bonus
- 07.30-16.30 Monday to Friday and Sat AM on a 3 week rota
MacGregor Recruitment are a fenestration recruitment agency recruiting across the UK, working with a wide range of businesses from family SMEs to National PLCs. We recruit across a broad spectrum of operational areas and have particular expertise in Sales Management and Trade Counter Management. Please check out our website www.macgregorrecruitment.co.uk or contact us on email@example.com!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.