Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working with a large window and door business based in West Yorkshire. Who have a great reputation within the Fenestration market and work across the Commercial, Trade and Retail market.
They are looking for someone who has experience in the install, maintaining and planned maintenance of UPVC manufacturing machinery.
The right candidate will have current or recent experience maintaining Upvc machinery within the window and door sector.
- You will be programming upvc machinery
- Installing and testing new machinery
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical fault-finding and repairs on existing production machinery
- Deliver training
- Follow company procedures
- Minimum time served electrical engineering apprenticeship.
- Minimum ONC/HNC electrical / electronic engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a field service engineer with a multi-skilled approach.
- Strong background in manufacturing maintenance engineering, with experience of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Have previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work on a range of CNC machinery
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have current/previous experience within the windows and doors machinery
If you are an experience Maintenance Manager within the window and door industry and you would like to find out more please contact Guy at Chase Taylor Recruitment and quote reference number MM3368.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.