We are recruiting for a National Construction Manager to join a market leading company who specialises in industrial and commercial fit outs, factory and warehouse partitions, screens, doors and access solutions.
The principal purpose of the role is to act as a spearhead to drive the onsite activities and to ensure that best practise is carried out on a daily basis. The role will drive Health, Safety and Quality standards on worksites as well as focussing on operational efficiency and ensuring that key Projects are completed in a timely and professional manner.
The successful candidate will:
• Lead and direct more than 15 installation teams at one given time
• Carry out site surveys and initial setting out of selected works
• Analyse, manage and mitigate site risks
• Attend client meetings
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of existing designs
• Oversee critical elements of ongoing installations
• Investigate and undertake reports on site incidents or unexpected deviations to specification
• Prepare detailed and timely project reports.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards whilst having an understanding of all facets of construction. It is essential you have proven working experience in construction management within a client facing role and hold an CSCS card.
This is a full time, permanent position Monday – Friday. An estimated 3 days will be spent on various sites nationally, with 2 days being office based in Stafford.
UK Travelling must be expected.
For more information or to apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM3087.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.