Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently working on an exciting opportunity for, an experience window and door order processing manager for a window and door manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for someone who has many years behind them order processing or a current order processing manager.
- Manage/support a small team of order processors
- 1st look at surveys, input ready for check and process job orders.
- Stock Orders/ checks
- Getting quotes from suppliers for stock & parts for manufacture
- Assist with Trade processing
- Placing orders for the Service dept.
- Chasing late/ missing deliveries
- Gathering information for quotes for jobs/ leads
- On- boarding new suppliers
- Work with Finance, sales and installs to achieve different projects
- Manage and assist in raising purchase orders as well as reviewing completeness of job file to ensure all parts are ordered and delivered on time
- Assist with Admin duties as required around the contract flow from start to finish
- Have experience using order processing software such as; Window Designer/ Logikal/ Business Micros/ Evolution
- At least 3 years window and door order processing
- Previous experience managing/support a team
- Have excellent organisation skill
- Excellent attention to detail
For more information regarding this role, please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM3067.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.