What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a Customer Care environment. The successful candidate will always represent the company professionally and have attention to detail in all aspects of the job. We are looking for somebody who has an excellent telephone manner, a sound understanding of Microsoft Office and demonstrates outstanding communication skills on a day-to-day basis.
Job title: Customer Care Co-Ordinator. (Full time and permanent)
Main purpose of job: Making calls to customers and booking in any remedial works. Also dealing with developers via their Customer Care operatives and Site Managers.
a) Responsible to: Customer Service Manager
b) Responsible for: Co-ordinating Customer Care works.
c) Liaison with: External customers, internal colleagues, management, site managers, contracts mangers.
Main tasks of the job:
1.Dealing with incoming calls from customers.
2. Making outgoing calls to organise daily jobs.
3. Demonstrate good organisation skills daily.
4. Ordering the necessary parts to complete a particular job (training will be given).
5. Dealing with customer complaints
6. Actioning incoming emails.
7. General administration works.
· Training will be given on the products that we supply, including UPVC Windows & French Doors, Composite Doors and Aluminium & UPVC and Bi-Folding Doors.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure.
· Exceptional attention to detail with a ‘can do’ attitude that will impress our customers.
· Demonstrate the ability to problem solve by relating your skills to identify issues, obstacles and opportunities and then develop and implement an effective solution.
· Display outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
· Competent when using MS Office.
· Show a clear ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
· Be organised and methodical when completing works.
· Be trustworthy, honest, polite and in general represent the company to the highest standard.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.