Website ChaseTaylorRec Chase Taylor Recruitment
Are you an experienced Production Planner from a timber joinery background looking for a new opportunity?
If so, we are recruiting for a leading manufacturer of windows and doors made from the highest quality hardwood.
Candidates must be able to interpret and translate technical drawings to produce a full production schedule, planning each step of the manufacturing process.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating production workflow.
- Planning and prioritising operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Determining manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Develop daily or weekly production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met.
- Resolve production issues.
It is essential the successful candidate comes from a joinery background and has a full understanding of the production and manufacturing process. You will work closely with the production manager as well as the administration and sales teams to ensure all products are made on to meet customers specifications and delivered on time.
The successful candidate will be able to work under pressure, have good communication skills, build good relationships with colleagues and be able to motivate staff and provide leadership to a team.
For further information please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM3227.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.