Website ChaseTaylorRec Chase Taylor Recruitment
Chase Taylor Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced uPVC Production Supervisor based in Chelmsford.
Reporting to the Production Manager the main duties are to monitor and measure the day-to-day activities within the factory to ensure the production of high-quality uPVC windows and doors. It is essential all orders are manufactured on time and in full whilst ensuring a safe working environment and encouraging employee training and development.
As the Production Supervisor you will be promoting an environment and culture of continuous improvement by:
- Monitoring employee performance and conducting employee meetings to discuss and review performance
- Ensure personnel in the area operate in a safe and clean manner, always complying with H&S rules
- Ensure product Quality is maintained, monitored, and improved
- Ensure all targets are achieved and reporting on all Relevant KPI’s
- Ensure smooth process flow through factory by controlling labour
- Highlight areas of concern to the Production Manager
- Minimise waste and remakes within the factory
- Demonstrate and promote problem solving techniques
It is essential you have experience manufacturing uPVC glazing products and have previous supervisory experience.
This is a full time, permanent position with working hours; Mon – Thursday 7am – 6pm plus 28 days annual leave including statutory holidays.
For more information or to apply please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM3285.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.