A well-established aluminium window and door fabricator, based in Birmingham are currently recruiting for a windows and doors Production Team Leader.
The Production Team Leader will manage the overall operation of the factory floor, from goods in through to goods out, leading a team and a growing team of approximately 15 employees.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the factory floor
- Ensure health and safety standards are achieved on an ongoing basis
- Drive efficiency and maximise output
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Manage Quality Control throughout the end to end process
- Monitor team performance, acting where necessary, ensuring weekly reviews
- Motivate team members
- Keep the team informed of updates with daily team briefs
- Track the progress of work throughout the factory and update management
- Update visual management boards
- Use problem solving techniques to promote initiatives that support driving costs down
- Promote flexibility through skills training and personal development
- Maintain accurate and robust daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Previous experience of managing and leading a team
- Previous experience within manufacturing / construction
- Previous knowledge of fabrication of aluminium windows and doors
- Knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Awareness of Health & Safety standards
- Must currently reside in the UK
Training will be provided where required.
For more information about this role please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM2934.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.