We are recruiting for an experienced Project Coordinator to join a market leading company who specialises in industrial and commercial fit outs, factory and warehouse partitions, screens, doors and access solutions.
As a Project Coordinator the main responsibilities will include
• Monitoring project progress and creating project status reports for project managers
• Assisting with resource scheduling so that team members have the resources they need to complete their tasks.
• Scheduling meetings and facilitating communication between the project manager and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
• Managing project management documents such as the project plan, budget, schedule, or scope statement, as directed by the project manager.
• Executing a variety of project management administrative tasks
• Supporting other team members when implementing risk management strategies.
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of project management software, be proficient with Microsoft Office, have excellent interpersonal and communications skills and have a high attention to detail.
For more information please contact Chase Taylor Recruitment quoting reference MM2908.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.